We proudly support the following campaigns, organizations, and causes by contributing funds, resources, services, and products – and you can too!
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (FRDJ). JDRF’s Walks are family-friendly, held at great locations, and feature plenty of entertainment, alimentaire, and fun. We invite you to become one of the 500,000 people at their 200 Walk sites nationwide this year who are making a difference in the lives of people with type 1 diabète. You’ll have a great time, get some exercise, et, most importantly, be a part of the cure!
Let’s Move! is dedicated to solving the problem of obesity within a generation, so that children born today will grow up healthier and able to pursue their dreams. Sure, this is an ambitious goal. But with your help, we can do it.
American Diabetes Association. The American Diabetes Association is the nation’s leading nonprofit health organization providing diabetes research, information and advocacy. Get involved right now – see if they have a diabetes walk scheduled in your area.
Soccer for Success programs strive to provide a fun and efficient way to help improve a child’s overall health by increasing his/her strength, agility and endurance, while also incorporating healthy, nutritional education. This is a great way to help combat obesity in children and reduce the risk of developing diabetes.
Shaping America’s Health. Shaping America’s Health is a nonprofit founded by the American Diabetes Association to reverse the obesity trends and over weight issues facing individuals, families and communities.
American Stroke Association. The American Stroke Association is the division of the American Heart Association that’s solely focused on reducing disability and death from stroke through research, education, fundraising and advocacy.
Earth Share. Earth Share is a nationwide network of the country’s most respected environmental and conservation organizations and offers a simple way to care for our health, water, air, land and wildlife.
Fight Global Warming. Global warming is the most serious environmental challenge of our time. It is more urgent and its dangers are more fundamental than most Americans realize. This campaign seeks to educate Americans about how quickly we must act, and give concrete steps that people can incorporate into their lives to fight global warming.
Environmental Defense. Environmental Defense, a leading national nonprofit organization, represents more than 500,000 membres. Depuis 1967, Environmental Defense has linked science, economics, law and innovative private-sector partnerships to create breakthrough solutions to the most serious environmental problems.
American Red Cross. In addition to domestic disaster relief, the American Red Cross offers compassionate services in five other areas: community services that help the needy; support and comfort for military members and their families; the collection, processing and distribution of lifesaving blood and blood products; educational programs that promote health and safety; and international relief and development programs.
Don’t Pass the Gas. A public service health campaign from American Legacy Foundation designed to educate Americans, especially parents, about the dangers of secondhand smoke and to motivate them to create smoke-free environments for their families.
Americans for the Arts. Americans for the Arts is the nation’s leading nonprofit organization for advancing the arts in America. With 45 années de service, they are dedicated to representing and serving local communities and creating opportunities for every American to participate in and appreciate all forms of the arts.
- Born Learning. An innovative public engagement campaign that helps parents, caregivers and communities create quality early learning opportunities for young children.
- Alliance to Save Energy. The Alliance to Save Energy promotes energy efficiency worldwide to achieve a healthier economy, a cleaner environment, and greater energy security.
- Everyday Choices. A joint initiative with the goal of stimulating improvements in disease prevention and early detection by increasing public awareness about healthy lifestyles, increasing the focus on prevention among healthcare providers, and supporting legislative action to increase funding for and access to prevention programs and research.
- Tolerance.org. Tolerance.org is a principal online destination for people interested in dismantling bigotry and creating, in hate’s stead, communities that value diversity.
- No Attacks. Asthma is very common among children, teens and adults. It is a disease that causes the airways of the lungs to tighten. Cette U.S. Environmental Agency campaign aims at fighting childhood asthma.
- Energy Hog. Your energy bill is one bill that you CAN control. You can save 10%-50% each year by making smart energy choices. Use this site to get rid of the Energy Hogs in your home, and start saving money and energy.
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), with more than 1.6 million members and supporters, is the largest animal rights organization in the world. PETA works through public education, cruelty investigations, recherche, animal rescue, legislation, special events, celebrity involvement, and protest campaigns.